St Chads Hall was constructed in 1957 and is a detached signle storey hall building comprising of brick and block cavity walls. The property has the benefit of a garage to the southern side of the unit and a second garage and shed with timber shed to the northern side. Internally the property comprises of an entrance hall with toilet accommodation to either side at the front with a kitchen to the northern side with serving hatch to the hall with a store area to the southern side.
The property offers easy access to Chadwell Heath Mainline Station with the arrival of crossrail, Newbury Park Central Line Station, numerous bus routes and excellent links Via A12. Central to Chadwell Heath, Ilford and Romford Town centres, Schools, Doctors and King George Hospital
We were delighted to use our network of contacts and specifically our relationships with the landlords agent to source and secure this property for our clients who bought the freehold to use for educational and religious purposes.